Thursday, October 26, 2006

My First Clue

My first clue, that something odd was going on? The lack of interceptor aircraft accompanying the second plane. Everything after that was just a technically impressive piece of propaganda to panic the Sheeple into going to war. Even before the Resident was anointed, in every political discussion I had, I only had two points if Republicans were to gain the Presidency: Average people would get economically screwed; We’d be at war within the first year. Only later was I able to more concisely define what happened that Autumn day. It was the original “Shock and Awe” campaign.

Unlike so many of my fellow citizens, I remember reading about how prohibitively expensive asbestos removal from the Towers was going to be. My memory includes reading about electrolysis problems where aluminum met steel and how expensive it was going to be to rectify that problem. There was also some discussion as to how deconstruction would be more than double the construction costs. Talk about two birds with one stone. To learn that building 7 housed the records of on going SEC investigations explains that bit of stagecraft.

The final seal on the deal was that the anthrax attacks were targeted at Democrats opposed to the (un)Patriot Act.


Now, into the circle file...

No comments: