Friday, May 19, 2006

29 % and dropping.

Been trying to account for that 29%. I believe I'm begining to get a handle on it. Of course there's the ten per-cent at the top of the income pile. Although maybe 1% of them have opted out due to actually having a conscience.

I figure maybe 10% are the die-hard religous right that are so invested in Armaggedon and truly see the Resident as their best chance to bring it on.

It's that last 10% that stumped me for a while. For a while I thought that maybe it was Law Enforcement, but hell, the dinocrats are as big of fools for locking away the underclass. So I reckon, maybe 5% is a combination L&E and gung-ho military types unaware of real politics.

So I'm taking a wild guess on that last percentage. Contrary to past Republican goals, the government is growing at an unpresedented pace. These might be unemployed hoping to continue government growth in hope of getting hired.

Now, into the circle file...

No comments: